This blog is powered by UnitenCg»

Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Letter to Jesus

If I get another chance ...

I will do it right this time;
I will rise above the attacks;
I will give thanks when I should;
I will ask for help when I need it;
I will love when I am loved;
I will save instead of waste;
I will sacrifice instead of sin;
I will help instead of cheat;
I will be honest even when it hurts;
I will live with morals;
I will fight for those who can not;
I will give my best;
I will not sacrifice my faith for fortune;
I will work hard even if I am not appreciated;
I will give and not expect it returned;
I will appreciate my life;
I will eat my vegetables;
I will spend time with my family;
I will love myself;
I will forgive and forget;
I will hug and not hit;
I will love when hated;
I will not envy;
I will follow;
I will lead;
I will teach others to love you;
I will love you;
I will love you with my whole heart;
I will change!


Lord, grant me another chance. I can undo my wrongs, because of your love. I know evil, and I know I am not.

Every morning, when awake, just take a moment to thank God. Thank Him that you still have a breath of life.

Psalm 23:1-3 (New International Version)
Psalm 23
A psalm of David.
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake

~ KuiWoon

0 comments: