This blog is powered by UnitenCg»

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Divine Exchange

As we remind back what we have experience for the past few years, we really need to give thanks for Him. For me, the journey I walked with year for the past 5 years, i never regret for what he has done onto my life. These cases there are exchange being made...Something good is being exchanged of something bad. One the great experience in life is when we exchange something of limited value (our life) and we feel like what we received in return was worth so much more than we gave for it. Perhaps God built all that Spirit into us so that can could fully appreciated the Divine Trade that was going on in our life. Divine Exchange..




Divine Exchange
My heart is captivated Lord, by You alone
captured by the awesomeness of You alone
melted by the grace and mercy You have shown
I stand in wonder

I reach to you the one who make the blind can see
who break the chains of sickness with authority
restoring of what was broken
so we may fly again

Chorus
I live to worship you
I breathe to worship to you
all of my days, your face I'll seek

For as I worship you
You lead me to that place
To that place of divine exchange


As mentioned in the bible, Jesus was punished so that we might forgiven and He was wounded so that we might be healed!! Those are the divine exchange that Jesus made into all of us.

(Isaiah 53:4-6) Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all. (NIV)

Let us ponder upon Him for what he has done on the cross 2000 years ago,..And come forward before Him to repent all our sin. This is because that forgiveness brings peace!! Amen!!


0 comments: