This blog is powered by UnitenCg»

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kui Woon, welcome back to Malaysia

This picture reminded me of our olden days in uniten. It was taken in 2003 July - Freshies tour @ Putrajaya. Our dear bro kui woon was just a 3-month old christian...very very young and cute. Today I realized that we have serve God together for 6 years and he is now a mighty man for God.

I thanks God for all the memories He added into my life, different ppl and different incidents.
Just like what Paul mentioned in bible , I thank God every time I remember you. I must not forget all the memorial stone God marked in my life, I shall continue grow from there.
Hope it will be an encouragement to those who see my life too.

Last but not least, welcome back to Malaysia, kiew cute our dear UL.

0 comments: