This blog is powered by UnitenCg»

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Although Small As Mustard, But It's Still A Seed

          Halo everyone... I recovered the video below, from the church's pc... It reminds me of the continuous sermon that Pastor had been preaching tis 2 wks-Faith in God... I was being reminded of the size of faith doesn't matter, but wut really matters is the object of that faith... Therefore, I should ask tis question to myself and to everyone: "Where do I put my faith in?", not "How much faith do I have in God". I was really thankful tat it's not my place to focus on how much my faith is to God, because I always think tat it's impossible to make it tangible... However, asking yourself weder you're having faith in God or not is different. Tat one you can evaluate yourself and it's really tangible, for the final answer hv no calculation at all.  It's juz a simple "Yes" or "No"...

          In Matthew 13:31-32, Jesus said that mustard seed is the smallest seed of all but when it grows, it will grow into the largest tree of all... If we focus on the size of a mustard seed, we think that it's too little, then, we'll think tat it's impossible for it to grow large... But if we focus on the purpose of the mustard seed, we think that it is possible, it will grow, because it's a seed, it's purpose is to grow into a tree... Therefore, the same goes to us... If we focus on the resources, abilities and strength that we have, we think tat it's impossible for us to move even further because we can clearly see wut is our limitations... But if we focus on our purpose here on earth, which is stated in the Great Commission in Matthew 28:18-20, that we'll go and make disciples of ALL nations, we know that we CAN, because that's our purpose! So let's have faith in God and the Word of God, that tells us that we CAN, to grow ourselves and the care group together o(>o<)o         

           Linking back to the video, hehe... I saw just a few ppl in the choir, yet, they were able to make the parts to be heard so clearly, with such a good coordination, and the power of God that fills the place when they were performing on stage... I believe, tat it's not the matter of how many ppl they should have in the choir, but where they put their believe upon... They believe in God, altho the number is few, but juz by believing in God, even with juz 9 persons, they can make a difference...

0 comments: